This isn’t going to be one of those before & afters that shames you into never displaying your office on the internet. I don’t have a pretty office. I still don’t, even after this DIY project. But I did want to attempt to add a little personality and color into my otherwise boring brick of a room. Um, that’s about it for prose.
Ikea office supplies ready for priming:
Look at me all excited to spray paint and not get high on fumes:
See the after(s) after the jump!
After priming & two coats of paint, here’s how the after turned out:
You thought I would stop at office supplies? You thought wrong.
And for the final look on my beloved 70-inch melamine conference table that I call my desk:
So…what do you think?
- Rust-Oleum White Primer Spray Paint
- Valspar Premium Enamel in Bumblebee
- Valspar Premium Enamel Spray Paint in Pacific Blue
- plastic drop cloth
- mirror hanging hardware (the mirror I had laying around didn’t come with hardware)
- desk accessories all from IKEA Dokument series