Sometimes I just wear what I want, when I want to.
Take this coat.
I bought it recently at Zara despite the fact that Spring weather was rapidly approaching and my days to wear it were numbered before it got shuttered away for a year. So what if it was 70-plus degrees outside. I didn’t care. I wore it, and I loved it. It’s minimalist to the extreme, if that makes sense.
Check the end of the post for a week in review!
Something else I love? My claw ring. It’s new, and it’s fierce, and I love it.
Photos by HB
Pretty Shiny Sparkly Week in Review
- On Monday I mused about breaking stereotypes in an outfit post
- On Tuesday I introduced y’all to my favorite new camera bag
- On Wednesday I continued with the theme of things being not what they seem
- Thursday was the start of a very exciting giveaway for an amazing vintage leather-bound book laptop case!
- Aaaaand today’s Friday. TGIF!