In my last Sally Beauty post, I offered my custom beauty consultation services to one winner–and that winner was the lovely Elizabeth. My spending limit was $45 so I opted to multitask items: several eyeshadows (suited to her eye color) in one, as well as a gorgeous blush/bronzer combo. I’m loving the “nude everything” trend these days so of course a dusty rose nail color was in order, as was a nude lip pencil. Plus, through the rest of August, you get a free snazzy tote if you spend $45 at any Sally Beauty store, while supplies last. And trust me, they’re cute.
- Femme Couture Velvet Bronzer and Blush Duo
- Femme Couture Color Made Easy Shadow Effects Trio
- Real Colors Hydra Lips Waterproof Gel Lip Liner
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Nomad’s Dream
- Ardell Natural Multipack Babies
I hope you like my picks for you, Elizabeth! I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for you! I hope you enjoy your gift card and please let me know how your shopping goes!