Hey guys! Today I’m sharing one of our favorite quick-and-easy sangria recipes. This is a perfect sangria recipe for last-minute gatherings, or when you don’t have time to marinade the sliced fruits and wine together overnight in the fridge. If you have time – perfect. The Pioneer Woman makes our favorite overnight recipe. But when you’re in a bind–this recipe is up to the task. Click above to watch the video or check out the printable recipe below!
Easy Instant Sangria
- beverage server
- cutting board
- 2 bottles sweet red wine - 750ml bottles x 2
- 1/2 c lime juice
- 1 c orange juice
- 2 apples, large slices
- 2 large oranges or blood oranges
- 3 limes, sliced for garnish
- orange slices for garnish
- Pour the red wine into a large serving drink dispenser or carafe. Fill halfway with ice cubes.
- Mix in fresh juices and throw the squeezed fruits into the mix
- Stir & Serve