New York City
- is smelly
- is loud (but comfortingly so, since I live in a noisy urban area in my town)
- is yellow (I’ve never seen so many cabs)
- is always under construction
- has amazing food delivery services, which Annika and I took advantage of often after collapsing on our beds in heaps of exhaustion
- is hot…not as hot as Houston, but maybe more humid??! (can’t believe I’m saying that)
- is virtually unexplorable when it rains (okay maybe I’m a big baby about getting wet)
- is full of gorgeous buildings
- …and gorgeous parks big and small
- puts everything right at your fingertips
- is the capitol of fashion
- is unforgettable, I want to be back already!!
Looking for Something?