When I saw Blake Lively’s editorial shoot for her July Glamour cover, I was instantly smitten. High heels, a pale pink pout, and an eery channeling of Brigitte Bardot? Yes please!
So I got to wondering…What does it take to be a glamour girl?
1. Sky-high platform pumps (see above)
2. A tiny pink sweater (preferably short-sleeved)
3. Beehive + perfectly pale nail polish
4. Red stilettos (preferably Louboutin)
5. Sexy tousled hair plus an adorable pooch
6. Mini boho dress (for flaunting your stems, of course)
7. Wide-brimmed hat to peek out kohl-rimmed eyes
…and above all, unfailing self-confidence balanced by a sense of humor.
This editorial has inspired me to pursue the Bardot look more often.
Starting with re-blonding my hair.
3+ inches of roots just doesn’t seem all that sensible anymore.
P.S. – I’m the Professional Blogger Spotlight at IFB this week! I’m super thrilled!!
Photo credits: Glamour.com