Some of you may remember I have done a What’s In My Purse post before–actually, a video blog–but it’s time for an update. It’s amazing how the contents of your purse changes with your lifestyle. As I’m now living half of my life at the county hospital, granola bars and stain-fighting pens have replaced lipsticks and fistfuls of shopping receipts. I’d been meaning to post this, but it looks like Emily beat me to the punch! You know what they say about great minds! Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I keep my keys on a key rack at home, which is why you won’t find them in my purse unless I’m out. 🙂
- Trusty Kate Spade wallet, circa 1999 – still going strong. Thanks Kate for making a great wallet!
- Tide To Go pen – for food spills, which are inevitable when you eat half your meals on the run, like I do.
- Ticket stub for the movie “Salt” – loved it! Had me guessing the entire time, but loved it just the same.
- Sharpie pen – smoother than regular fine point Sharpies, I love this for writing my notes in patient charts.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses – remember this post when you helped me choose them? So long ago!
- Mentos – they’re pink and they taste like candy. I had to be told they were mints.
- Vera Wang Princess rollerball perfume – because smelling like a hospital (or like stir-fry) sucks. Love this little thing.
- Super compact umbrella. Parking lots at the hospital are huge and cover more square footage than the hospital itself. Running in the rain = one of my most hated things! (Actually, it’s getting my hair wet, excluding showers of course)
- Nature Valley peanut butter granola bar. When Mr. Hungry comes out, I better be chewing on something or I turn into Mr. Hyde!
- My beloved Pasion Argentina bag (seen here and here). It’s so versatile, stylish (braids! fringe! soft pebbled leather!) I really don’t know what I would do without it. Get yours here.
What’s in your bag? Comment below (and be honest!). Wanna do your own “It’s In The Bag” post? Be sure to link back to this post, and leave a comment below with a link to your post.
P.S. – my Coach Poppy Project is growing! Keep tweeting fun phrases with the hashtags #pss and #CoachPoppy to increase your chances of winning, and whenever you see a Coach bag pop up on PSS, be sure to click it – you win a prize!