Every month there’s a new set of things that inspire me. Whether it’s makeup, the dream of jet-setting somewhere far away, or catching up on the latest trends, there’s always something to inspire. I was delighted to read a Vogue article about “White Out” being summer’s newest trend (see how we did it better, first!).
- Conair Instant Heat Jumbo Hot Rollers ~ for soft, Victoria’s Secret style waves
- Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear ~ I’ve used this foundation for years now – lasts all day and color stays true, even in humidity!
- Boots No.7 blush in Candy Pink ~ I love bright pink blushes for a fresh-faced look
- Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Roy Orbison glasses ~ Love this take on the classic Roy Orbison look (who actually wore black Ray-Ban Wayfarers)
- Love a pop of color against a neutral like this tan Hermes bag.
- Midi skirts done absolutely right in neutrals and soft flowing chiffons (Chloé)
- Obsessed with everything about this look. The red. The one-shoulder. The neutral belt. The amazing skirt. (Lanvin)