The month of May went by ever so quickly – and it’s one of my favorites. My birthday was May 1, and my anniversary was May 12. Two of my most favoritest (I’m making that a word) people also celebrate their birthdays in May, so it really just feels like a month of celebrations.
I’ve been loving my Chanel Complete Correction CC Cream in SPF 50 (newly reformulated to include the higher SPF) and it now comes in 3 shades–I’m B20, surprise surprise. I love the high coverage that it has, well, high for a CC cream anyway. I also love that I can skip the SPF most days since this has more than enough for my days which are mostly spent indoors, working in the operating room.
May Favorites 2015
- Chanel CC Cream SPF 50
- L’oreal Balm in Nourishing Nude
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush
- Apple Watch 38mm in SS with Milanese Loop
- Diptyque Candle in Tubereuse
- Sense by Hello
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- My newly revamped blog! (No link needed since you’re reading it right now, LOLs)