I love love love my BookBook case from TwelveSouth. I have a 15″ Macbook and with my frequent trips to the hospital and medical school for work and edu-ma-cation bizness…I tend to worry a lot about it getting stolen from my bag during a trip to the bathroom, coffee break, etc.
The boys over at TwelveSouth have had a real hit on their hands with the invention of the BookBook. They take real leather and make it look like a vintage leatherbound book, then they put in some reinforcement for hardback proteection, and customize it to the dimensions of the Macbooks. Genius!
I don’t know what I like better about mine: the boot leather smell (delicioso) or the fact that it is kind of a tricky disguise for would-be thieves. Now it just looks like I’m carrying around a really old book from the library in my bag instead of the obvious Hi-I’m-a-laptop neoprene case.
Please follow the instructions below to enter to win one in your choice of size or color!
- Entry 1: Visit TwelveSouth and pick out which size and color BookBook you would want to buy or win, then leave me a comment tellin’ me all about it
- Entry 2: Like TwelveSouth on Facebook and write on their wall
- Entry 3: Follow PSS on Twitter and retweet (using the little button thingy below) then leave a comment with the link to the tweet (include your @username as well) (follow Twelve South too if ya want!)
- Entry 4: Like PSS on Facebook (see the box in the sidebar?) and then “like” this post using the like button below. Leave a comment telling me you did so!
- Entry 5: If you are not already following via Bloglovin, you can get yourself an extra entry by signing up and following me.
Remember – separate comments for each entry, so you maximize your chances of winning! Contest ends April 1st 2011 at midnight CDT! Good luck!
If you don’t want to take a chance, go ahead and purchase one now – you definitely won’t regret it. For sure you will be the ONLY one of your friends who has a case like this, and you will get endless compliments on it, guaranteed.
We have a winner! Congratulations to commenter #102 — Sara! I’m so happy for you Sara! Please email me with your address and info and we’ll get your prize out to ya!